Our office offers you a friendly and relaxing environment for your appointment. We'll meet your needs and help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you have always wanted.
What To Expect
Your first visit will include a full dental examination, during which we will evaluate your oral health. You will have the opportunity to express concerns about your smile and ask any questions. If you do not have up-to-date x-rays, we will take x-rays so that we can properly diagnose any issues that cannot be seen by the naked eye. X-rays are useful for noting the condition of the jaw, sinuses, teeth and tissue below the gum line. These images are crucial for providing comprehensive dental care that effectively addresses your unique needs. We will also take digital photos of your teeth, which will allow you to more clearly understand your specific needs.
Once your exam is complete, we can prescribe treatment and schedule your next appointment. Often, your first visit will include your cleaning. However, if it’s been a while since you last had your teeth cleaned, you may need to be scheduled for a longer visit at a later time.
Take a virtual tour of our office here: Office Tour (opens in a new window - use like Google maps street view to "walk" around the office)
What to Bring
- A completed and signed copy of your "Patient Registration/Medical Information" form (below)
- A list of dental questions or concerns that you may have, such as past experiences or anxieties
- A list of all medicines you are currently taking, with dosages
- Dental insurance information, including your insurance card, social security number, and a valid form of identification
- A method of payment for your visit